
let me just preface this by saying that i am fully aware of and proudly admit to my astounding nerd-dom when it comes to theater and musicals. i am unabashed in proclaiming my affinity in particular for those (or anything for that matter) consisting of hippies aplenty, donned in fringe and wildflowers and afros, high on the fumes of revolt, gyrating, and swooning in worship to the sun and moon. and thus, yet another way for me to feed the time-warp frankenstein that since age 10 has made it entirely apparent that i was born in the wrong decade.
"hair" is coming to the colonial theater in boston on March 22nd, courtesy of broadway across america. i am squealing. on the inside. shut up.

Awesome video Kiki! Definitely made my Sunday morning, I'd never seen the original video for that song. Thanks for checking out my work and for the kind words. Haha, if I were taking apprentices, you'd be on the top of the list. It's not a bad idea though, that's kinda how I got into it about 10 years ago. I went to a welding artist(a woman also, more significant in Texas I guess). I told her I'd clean her shop if she'd teach me how to weld. I def got the better end of the deal. If you have done any work, I'd love to see pics. Have a great Sunday and week. I look forward to the next post.
ReplyDeletethis was the first play I saw, my mom took me to see a community theatre production when i was in 4th grade. It's safe to say i've been obsessed ever since!
ReplyDeleteyou asked about the shoes from modcloth, they still have them but out of stock: http://www.modcloth.com/Womens/Shoes/Heels/-I-Got-Sole-Heel
you can sign up to be notified when they're back. they're from Jeffrey Campbell.
aww that's great--i just saw the nyc broadway revival a couple of years ago and the cast was amazing.
ReplyDeleteand thanks, i'm going to have to stalk those out!